Mollificio Costanzino produces precision springs on design or on sample, procured by the customer, in little lots too.
Thanks to a great experience and the use of last generation’s machineries equipped of numerical control and precision camera, for the dimensional check during the phase of production, we can satisfy the most exacting customer.
We also do, by ourselves and on demand, the shot peening of our springs.
Our selection of production includes:
- Compression springs: cylindrical, conical and biconical. Section of wire used: from 0,20 mm to 6,5 mm;
- Extension springs with German and English hook, extended or turning hook. Section of wire used: from 0,20 mm to 5,00 mm;
- Torsion springs in differents forms. Section of wire used: from 0,50 mm to 2,00 mm;
- Particular shaped in differents forms. Section of wire used: from 0,50 mm to 2,00 mm.
- Carbon steel wire according to EN 10270/1, Class SM/SH/DH, in pre-galvanized and bezinal version too;
- Oil tempered and alloy steel wire FD/VD/TD-Cr Si according to EN 10270/2;
- Hard stainless steel wire 1.4310, 104401, 1.4568, according to EN 10270-3;
Phosphor bronze wire, copper wire, etc, on specific demand of the customer.